четверг, 13 марта 2008 г.

A certified astrologer and psychologist, I have a private practice and firm in Riga, Latvia.


I will help identify the source and cause of the problems in the relationship with relatives, husband, wife, children, colleagues, and estimates of the future in a relationship with a future spouse, career guidance for children ...


I will offer solutions for a way out of a difficult situation, you have - in your birth date, place and time, as well as all of the people on whom you ask in the text of your description of the problem.


The initial level is specified payment of 100% payment to my bank account in Riga, Latvia.

Registration of a contract with my company possible.


Maintenance cost depends on the subject of, number of participants and time for analysis.


You can ask questions of any complexity and luboy topic: are any questions relating to the subject matters of private

For example, vocational counseling, career, relationship with her husband, children, colleagues ...


The specific price, I can call upon your request.

But there are threads of questions that I do not cater for - political and religious ...


Good luck, good health and prosperity to you and your business!

2 комментария:

Vladimir Kopilkov комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
Vladimir Kopilkov комментирует...

The important comment addition.

All texts are in english written by means of the automatic computer translator.

I knew, that in some countries of the world there are laws which forbid to ask, date of their birth clients, the birthplaces and a place of constant residing.
It possibly has a direct communication with habits to do figures of the birthday the code pin-code the card of bank.
However, laws drawing up of a horoscope in an astrology and astro psychologies, demand to begin work above search of answers to questions of the client, with a question on date of a birth of the client. Therefore, I ask you date of a birth because it is laws of astrology.

Therefore, I in advance warn you, that I cannot answer you your questions, because:
1.
In your country there are laws which contradict laws of astrology,
2.
I live and I work in the country in which there are no such forbidding laws, concerning to astrology, as in your country,
3.
Laws and traditions of your culture, religion, people, belief, your education, formation, thinking and your habits do not allow you to trust in laws of astrology or to use conclusions astro the psychologist.
4.
Laws of my country, allow me to feel democratic rules, economic freedom and attitudes between the man and the woman it is, more, than laws in your country.