четверг, 17 апреля 2008 г.

Lets talk about me

Lets talk about me

If will get acquainted with my diplomas, it is possible to think, that I the astrologist and the psychologist. In the practice, I the knowledge have mixed all among themselves to do for my client the most exact both good advice and recommendations for a choice of 1 most good variant during this moment of time. 


When I look for answers to questions of my client, I cease to respect with rules which were thought up by doctor Freud and doctor Nostradamus and then at me all turns out very well! It is enough to me to learn from my client about date and a place of its birth and constant residing precisely and briefly to answer any question of any complexity if it concerns questions of its abilities or attitudes with other people, for example with children. 


Too I can answer a question of any complexity if it concerns problems in business if I learn from the client only its date of a birth and date of registration of its firm.


My favorite activities

It is an astrology and psychology, then, consultation of clients on their problems, books on forecasting, well and certainly, women... and still, I love tasty food and to sleep in the afternoon.


My interests

The astrology and psychology help to keep well-being and in due time to do correct decisions! I gradually wish to create in the different countries new school for everyone who wishes to be successful in 21 century, it absolutely another, than to have experience and knowledge from 20 centuries. 


It is new culture of thinking and skill to understand the real reasons of problems but only, then correctly to make of the decision in attitudes between the man and the woman, parents and children, in career and in business, any questions of any complexity, now and on the future. Assistants, pupils, premises and the sponsors are necessary, to one such to make difficultly.


My motto: always!

My feelings and ideas belong to people who constantly study to think and live in 21 century. 

Thanks for kind words and advice. I shall closely study all resources and I shall try to use all. I too, from its part, wish to ask you about an opportunity to use my knowledge and experience of the astrologist and the psychologist to create group for the help to other people when it needs to be made better.

Комментариев нет: